Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Monday, December 01, 2003

im a big dumb jerk....

so i just finished deleting a blog that offended my best friend..........he blocked me from his messenger and even broke plans with me......so yeah im a big dumb jerk.............sometimes i do things not really thinking it through first............just to let everyone reading this know....if you have a web site or you're a blogger you should ask yr friends b4 you post something that involves them...............sometimes ppl overreact and sometimes its just enough to kill you....but you keep it going anyways....i decided my friendship with james is way too precious to let something like this to tear us apart.......i thought it would have made him laugh but instead he got mad...............i like to think i am funny all the time but sometimes hey im not..............ok so im not perfect and neither is he but he is one of the kindest ppl i have ever met...and for that im sorry james........take me off block please...............

just to let everone know....we r not sleeping together..........we r really close friends...or at least we were b4 i had a brain lapse..............

JAMES GRAY IS NOT GAY..............THANK YOU FOR READING AND STAY TUNED FOR MORE............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter