Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Monday, December 01, 2003

its a new day......(mondays blow)

so last night was the worst night of my life.....FUCK.......lets loose a best friend then it rains the next day....how convenient...............anyways enuf with that jazz..........i dont really have anything interesting to say today.........ill write more for today later..:)
so yeah me and james r back to normal for anyone who cares......well i do so yeah .......im on a call right now at work and the lady is as dumb as a door knob.............anyways i dont really have anything exciting to talk about........i met someone new on my supper break....................ill write more about that when i know more.....................bb tuesday.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter