Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

thoughts of me as a child....literature from my earlier dayz.....

feel (1994)

how can people smile at a baby's face?
with their first cleansing smoke filled breath, their wrinkles grow
why should we smile for our something that will soon fill their nothing?
use a few more muscles and smack the mother's face

death (1994)

life does mean death
becasue when you are born
you are given life
when you die your life is taken away
wether it is from another human or god
so dont praise life praise death
it's the only thing you get to keep forever
there might be life after death, reencarnation, whatever you believe
but you still die
period

bolt (1994)

cold winds blow south for summer
then come back in winter
people who commit the punishment do more then the punished
why do they get to be here unpunished?

birth of a pesamistic half empty thinker (1995)

im not a model
im just an idol
can you come closer to me
to be or not to be
shakespear was a wise man
not too many people understood his ways
i wanna understand him
but im too late
79 was a bad year
the model was born without a face
refresh my memory
i dont remember anything from my naivety

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter