Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

mm mmm mmmm tuesdays......

for anyone who doesnt know my friend kevvy well he used to work at "my place of work" and well the heading to this blog explains it all........we used to say ILL KILL YOU AND MMM MMM MMMM ALL THE TIME HERE.....but then he moved away and then came back to the bay they wouldnt hire him back....WTF....he was so fun......hey kev....MM MMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........god i miss that............anyways..........
so its tuesday and that means its my hump day ..... can i get a whoop whoop....(chris).....i dont wanna COPYWRITE what other ppl say so ill do like i just did and give you the name of the person who says it..................
i only have to get through today wed and thurd then....WEEKEND.........not sure whats on the ball yet but im sure itll have alot of boose and CHICKEN involved........hmmm im thinkin party at my place.........
anyways off to work..........ill write more later........
hmm on the other hand i think id like to have a discussion on the ppl who choose to write he he instead of ha ha ....whats the difference....is there even one........like for instance is do the ppl who say hehe r like weirdos and the ppl who say haha r normal.......let me know......bblatas........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter