Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Monday, September 06, 2004

schooling for me......

so today i decided that i am going to move out of my sisters (like tomorrow morning) cause she is driving me nuts cause well she is a nut.....and take a 4 month course at marconi hopefully with jamie (chris's friend) called heavy duty mechanics........ and i think i am going to get a job i will enjoy..i like working with my hands ( no pun intended) and i am definitely gonna like the idea of a set schedule and a full time job with benefits and a "career" in something that i can excell at...how butchy is that but at least im starting to learn that if this is what is gonna make me happy then i should go for it for sure.... and this is a great opportunity for me and to start a new life with the man without having to work a dead end job i will have a career and schooling behind me just like chris....thanks hunnie for supporting me and talking me into the opportunity of a lifetime...as ive said many a times you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and am very greatful to have you in my life ;@)
.......love you baby xoxoxooxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter