Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Monday, August 09, 2004

wonderland for my b-day....

so i just got back from ontario with my man and sean and james and well what a time it was...we were in london, aylmer, niagra, new york, georgina(jackson's point), barrie, kingston, vaughn, and gravenhurst......i visited with a few friends of mine especially ryan keufer whom was one of my best friends from down here at stream...he moved back to ontario like a year ago and i've missed him ever since the day he went...he took me and chris out for supper and stayed the night....james and ean basically drank and swam at james cousins in aylmer and me and chris went around seein alot of the sights and seeing where we wanted to move in september and we decided on niagra on the lake...which we will be miving in early september.....cant wait to be all settled in with the man and makin lots of money and decorating our first place together.....woop woop.....soon enuff soon enuff.....so the whole trip was for my 25th b-day and it was my best so far....thanks a bunch christopher...you are the best and i loves ya lots......we ate at hooters and rode a mechanical bull what a rush that was...and wonderland well me and chris got a caraciture done of us together ands 25 dollars later and it looks like me but nuffin like him so we're gonna get another one done...but properly this time.....i only went on 4 rides though at canadas wonderland cause im a p0ussy when it comes to rollercoasters and stuff like that but im sure after a little more persuasion ill be bungee jumpin with chris in no time......lots more happened there but too much to mention ........ thanks again chris for the best b-day ever....loves ya bubbies...XOXOXOXOXOX.........im in the process of lokin for apts and a job too in niagara..cant wait less then a month to go...woop woop....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter