Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

some days i feel like i could scream.........

im not like i used to be...goin out all the time and havin fun with my friends...if nothing else im loosing track of my friends by not calling or attending social events i have been invited to......its mostly my fault but sometimes its alot to do with my second half.....ive got nothing to do with my time besides clean up after him and myself and watch him play with his computer.....why would i not ditch but just not say im goin to go to any outing my friends plan...they always ask me i just say...maybe...and thats a no in my books.........but all in all i need to reaquaint myself with them no matter what it takes...im loosing my outside abilities(aka..friends calling asking to do stuff) and i dont like it....i mean i love my boyfriend(even though we fight like cats and dogs).....but he doesnt go out only plays with the computer(as i might add he plays with it more then me...no joke either)i like to go out with him...i feel like i enjoy myself more when he's there....but i feel like i drag him wherever i go...like he agrees to come every so often to shut me up...and thats not cool......i want him to be more outgoing but its just not happening....i do the chores and everything else that need to be done....and still get ignored but from what im told thats how it is...so i guess its normal....but i dont like it much....so ive been thinking i need to have some alone time...some friend time and maybe ill sqeeze in some boyfriend time....but for now...things have to change...so for all the friends reading this that gave up on me ...........IM BACK...........WOOP WOOP...gives a call and ill show up this time...schedule openings are now being filled quickly....call soon b4 im all booked up...lol.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter