Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Monday, July 05, 2004

im willing to let someone else complete me....

i have been doin alot of thinking lately on what i am going to do in the next few months and can see some major change in my future....i dont usually make plans to move or switch careers...but this time i am....i am moving to halifax the end of august and am very excited and want to shout out to the whole world how much i am looking forward to changing for the better and not to mention i am moving with the person i love the most in the whole world....and would do anything for....(chris)...its not that big a jump for me anymore to move away with a boyfriend...i used to dread the idea of having to move in or close to one but i have some new feeling brewing and this one (chris) is a keeper....i cant imagine life without him...i lived b4 him and if i have to (god forbid) i will after him....but im thinking life long now and this is definitly a change for me....never i mean NEVER have i even fathemed the thought b4 with anyone....i see myself changing for the better and i dont mean just living in a different place or going back to school....i mean for myself my inner being....im noticing chris is changing me for the better .... im willing to let someone else complete me....and chris makes me want to be a better person....I LOVE YOU...and i hope this lasts forever....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cough CHoke GAG ME WITH A WOODEN SPOON!

Oh the CHEESE dripping in that post lol

Glad to see you are happy and you have changed ( i think i may have contributed in a small way as well). I agree you need to start being awee bit more socialable!

Wednesday, July 07, 2004 2:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter