Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Sunday, June 27, 2004

ppl reading my blog...=...the good...the bad...and the ugly.....

so my day starts off pretty normal except for the slight headache i have from drinkin he night b4 and i start to do the usual things eating and bringing my neice and nefew their grading day presents(amber karaokee machine and tyler nintendo 64 controller and game and a plant) and my day goes on and as the night gets closer we start to head off to the grad party and i forget my smokes at home so we swing back and we see a car driving the opposite way from us and hands waving us back and we go back to our driveway and its my friends james gray, sean luker, shawn(groom to be)simms and some guy with a digital camera...and they proceed to tell me its for a scavanger hunt and they need 3 pictures from me...bra shot, nude tit shot, and a camel toe shot.....omg...noone besides the camera guy can make the camera work so he has to take the first pic of me then chris gets the hang of it and he takes the other two...i didnt want everyone in the room with me so they waited patiently in the living room.....dont know why it mattered to me cause im sure once they got in the car they were lookin at them sayin...."god bless georgina"....lol....so i was out last night to a grad party where there was free liquor floating all over the place and there was some good company so we drank lots and had a great time all around.....then off to the main event with chris...omg he went....lol....and we only stay long enuff to see shawn in his very drunk state and i had a few danses with him and congradulated him on his wedding with megan to take place soon.....then...i see my supervisor and as usual he says "georgina reid" then says who died....refering to my breivement for work.....and at first i think its crewl but hey someone has to know if i need to get paid for the 2 days that stream gives ya to greive.....to me you should get off what ya need, to some extent, cause what if it were my daughter or son or mom or dad.....just because i never "seen my granmother in 4 yrs"...(<--- this so politely got mentionned to bernie without obviousily any of the rest of the post mentionned to him...not naming any names but you know who you are and that wasnt cool at all to tell bernie i havent seen nan for 4 yrs as if its insignifigant that she died to me....how do you sleep at night?) dont mean it was any easier...my mother was beside herself couldnt function even to write a phone number down...kept askin "what am i looking for again(pen)"....so either way someone has to be there for her to make sure she's ok...shes my mom i dont talk to her that often not as long as 4 yrs now...but nonetheles..id be beside myself and im damn sure 2 days would not be long enuff for anyone in that situation...so in retrospect alot of things happened to night...the good...the bad...and the ugly.....just a regular day in the life of........ME...

2 Comments:

Blogger georginamackinnon said...

im a little hostile about things wouldnt ya think...lol...gotta blow the olod steam off somehow...

Monday, June 28, 2004 3:36:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I bet you have a huge weight lifted off your chest now that u are out of that place... Best of luck sweetie. I am really not looking forward to teh tears I will shed shortly when you move.

Monday, June 28, 2004 10:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter