Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

so i finally bit the bullit, left the vaseline home and stopped stream from fuckin me in the ass anymore...I QUIT!!!!!!

so i had to go to work last night cause "stream" was in a pinch and needed ppl to take calls and i had to go in for a 7 hour shift with only 1-15 minute break...how fair is that when supervisors can smoke and play as much as they want (in their own poop...refer to chris and his revised 3 little pigs blog...lol...)whenever they want....as well as some of the team members (well the ones giving the supervisors head on the side that is).....so i settle down in my seat not knowing what to expect and i hear *ding* in my ear and without any short training, keep in mind i havent taken a call since may 28th...they dont care if i remember anything or want to tell me if anything is different, just take a headset and have-at-er....and who said stream wasnt the "best place in the world to work for".........a few calls later chris shows up and says hows the phones he's on his super (in training) so since i only got a 15 min break i call down to intraday and ask if i could take a 1/2 hour super and they firmly say NO...we werent even busy they were just dirty like that....so i put my phone in release sign off for the night...go to my supervisor....and sign a resignation sheet.....a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders...what a releif to be away from the most stressful thing i have ever had to face in my life...and talk about favoritism and unfairness..it tops those attributes in a flash......not to mention my beivment days were dished out so that one of them landed on my short shift day...sunday(4 hours)...dont worry i have it all planned out in my mind what to say to unemployment and the labor board....im not staying quiet for this one.....i wouldnt wish that place on my worst enemy....well maybe....lol....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what, i can say the same thing, but sadly i can't escape that hell hole. i need the cash. the place is all about who you give head to, and if you are a fav or not.. i submitted days last tuesday, all denied.. people that submitted last fri for the same days as me, approved. can you tell me where the fairness is in that.they must give good fuckin head to brian chiasson.
it is all about the company and how it can save money, and fuck the agents up the ass. every policy in that shithole is how they can save the company money.. i am taking my time off, that is what points are for, i am surprised people don't just walk out that buidling, noone has the balls to. if you work 4-1, well bend over cause you never will get anything on that shift.. i hope that they fuck that place up so bad, that they lose all contracts. called the labour board and wanted to know the point behind the 16week notice,basically it means nothing, they aren't giving you a penny more than they have to.they basically told to stop crying and go to work.. another bunch of fuckin idiots brainwashed by stream
i hope everything works out for, and that you enjoy your summer, while the rest of us get ass raped.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004 11:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter