Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Friday, February 10, 2006

my monday!!!

my life has become more complicated since starting my "career" in the call center business...for instance my friday is now a monday and my sunday is a wednesday..thats shitty days to keep
for sure...i mean i dont go bar hopping but i mean id like some sort of normality in my life like sat and sun off....but at this rate ill never be in the normal time zone again.....i am however moving out west in may so maybe ill be able to keep normal hours then - who knows....i have to get my life together...ugh the joys of growing up and being responsible for yourself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter