Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW......(snow angels here i come)

OK NOW IT FEELS MORE LIKE X-MAS WHAT U THINK CLETIS.....LOL..........i have a huge facination with snow its large white and fluffy...(2 outa 3 aint bad...lol).....ok so x-mas is less than a month away...is anyone else as stressed as me......god knows my x-mas gifts r gonna be cards with iou at income tax time written inside the card.....lol..........but anyways....
i got up today to a snowbank up to my hips today........and i even shovelled........the step that is......but still had to hike through the huge ass driveway that my landlord never shovelled........or plowed.....i dont blame him i wouldnt have either....being lazy and all.........but snow is fun though..........snow angels here i come...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter