Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Monday, September 13, 2004

have i been sleeping my life away?....

the other day me and chris found ourselves so tired that we ended up (get this) waking up to a wal-mart employee rounding up carts in the parking lot....now if thats not a funny enuff blog to stop right there.....i dont know what is...lololololol....nite ya'll its a little past my bedtime....yeah right im on my way outta chris's to go watch a movie at my sister's...its only 2:10 am no need to sleep this early....have a good one....JOKE OF THE DAY......ONE DAY A GUY WALKS INTO A PSYCHIATRISTS OFFICE , WRAPPED COMPLETELY IN SURAN WRAP , AND BEFORE THE GUY EVEN SPEAKS , THE DOCTOR SAYS " I KNOW WHAT YR PROBLEM IS....I CAN SEE YOU'RE NUTS CLEARLY FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"..........THANKS SEAN....YOU DA BOMB....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter