Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Saturday, September 18, 2004

the reasons for the things going on in my life right now im sure will all come together and make sence soon enough........

i've noticed myself being more involved in my relationship than with any of my friends lately....i dont know how long it's been since i talked o my friends mike, jamie, sean, or anyone for that matter...i find myself being around chris's friends way more than any of my own...not that i dont like his friends jamie, joey, and james.....i like them all alot they are funny and great people...a little weird at times but what can ya expect from ppl that are from tower road, birch grove and morien..lol...j/k...but seriouisly my friends must be pissed...but i dont find myself wanting to go to bars or parties or get high....i am starting to like the parking in the back of town and doin the coffee thing but my friends arent into that so its hard to get together right....or so i thought that was the reason anyways.....but the more i think about it..i realise its not that fully...its because ive become so lazy that i dont want to call people or get ready for anything....im i a rut right now fighting about saving money and the essential things that come in a relationship....i love the one im in but like any its a long process to get things right....knowing that i am going to move 24 hours away from home and now talking about moving to alberta....its hard to try and make things perfect in 3 months or however long its gonna take for us to move......but hey like anything else its gonna be a long journey to make things be a life long relationship....i just wish i could predict the future to know if im doing the right things for myself and my friends and everything around me....but i guess everything happens for a reason and the reasons for the things going on in my life right now im sure will all come together and make sence soon enough........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter