Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Saturday, September 25, 2004

this post is specifically for stephen fraser and the comment he made on my last post....

ok i have no idea if you have a woman or not and as for the "truth or rumor" thing and you saying that one of them was about you and that i am spreading bullshit...dont do stuff you dont want people to find out about...and as for us being friends i destinctly remember trying to steer you away from one of my own friends because its not always about how many notches you have around your belt its how you treat people and what people think about you for what you say about others and what you do for them....i remember telling you not to be pissing away a good thing you could have had with one of my friends....she didnt deserve to be lied to and she deserved more then what you were looking for....she is a great person and you did have a g/f at that time that you were "not getting along with" so i told you i was gonna tell my friend and you decided to mention it casually after i told her....this post is not even really about that I AM NOT MAD AT YOU FOR TRYING TO MAKE YRSELF OUT TO BE THE GOOD ONE AND ME THE BAD ONE....i never mentionned any names...if someone knows about the rumor and knows the names it aint from me i never mentionned names remember (read below) and as long as i can type and can get to the internet i am going to talk about what people say behind other peoples backs....i heard this stuff from random people at bars on messenger wherever that are close to if not really good friends with the people "implied" but the difference is i am here trying to get the truth about them....and i dont mention the names the people that are close to you and others do.....so i dont think you should come on here and bash me you should be bashing the people starting the rumors and come clean or defend yourself for whats being spread about you from your friends.....p.s. this post is for your comment for my b/f about what i really do when i am drunk....well you know chris and you hit on me knowing i was going out with him.....and chris knows everything about me and more then you ever will and as for what i am really like when i am drunk....i dont get drunk without him cause anyone that knows us knows we do everything together if i go out he comes and if he doesnt i dont go and visa versa......i have to let you in on a little secret if yr gonna fling shit you have to have proof to back it up....noone that knows mine and chris's relationship at all will believe anything you say cause anything that you do say is going to be a blattened lie....my comments and such have NO NAMES....if i have mentionned any names its because it happened to me or i seen it with my own eyes.....i have never hit on you or any of your friends nor anyone for that matter while dating chris.....so what am i really like when i am drunk...clingy as shit to chris...mad at him for lookin at another girl cause im drunk and the jealousy thing is way out of wack or hmmmmmm never around you so what is it that you seen me do with your own eyes while i was drunk?...a manogomous relationship...sound it out if i spelled it wrong.....do you know what that means?.....cause i do.....you dont kiss touch or ask someone out while you are seeing one person ONLY....an open relationship is one where you can screw as many people as you want as long as all parties know that that is how it is.....there is as much difference in those two relatioships as there is in black and white...so in ending id like to say i have a manogomous relationship with chris and would do anything for him and most of my friends....people who get to know me know i might take a long while to answer back to calls they have made to me or dont call back exactly when i say i am going to but they know if it came down to something important and needing me for something "life or death" i am the first one to visit them in the hospital or whatever the case may be they can count on me....people have more respect for someone like that then someone who takes pride in being the person that someone cheated on their b/f g/f with or just plain lies all the time....i dont know you fraser.....so the last few statements may not be directed to you personally but if it hit a nerve then i think you may have to do some deep thinking about yourself before you start to talk about me or anyone else for that matter ....keep in mind what i wrote there fraser....the last few statements may not be directed to you personally.....the truth hurts so if you dont want to know whats being said about you then dont read this blog...cause you would be surprised who is behind yr back trashing you.....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"this blog is to let passers by and close friends have a peek into my mind and then comment on how fucked up i am...enjoy...i take critisism lightly so have-at-er and live your life to the fullest...."

your mind is only filled with other people's business.. why don't you go and get a thought of your own somewhere instead of hurting a lot of people by being so mean.

Monday, September 27, 2004 9:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gurl! Its Naterz and holy crow. I love that post, what a way to come back and hit him where it hurts with the true and hard cold facts. YOu go gurl!

Tuesday, September 28, 2004 6:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a first time reader of this blog and was refered here by a friend. Alot of the postings on this blog is very entertaining But also alot of bs. I've been in this building since the begining of time and know alot about what goes on here behind closed doors like who does what and who does who!!!!But have learned over time griping and complaining about it will get you now where and most of your ranting is pure jealosy!Ive learned who left their spouses for who, who is screwing who and who got busted, but i also learned to keep my mouth shut and take my 1050/950 an hour.Keeping you mouth shut gets you alot further than being the gossip, not that ive gotten very far in this building but like the rest of us, we dont use or knowledge or gossip tactis to move up the coporate ladder.Just because you wernt abble to "climb the ladder" by putting out or sucking off dont be pissed cause others got it on their own merit,,or even if it was done other ways it was probally alot better than you!! Well thats my 2 cents on all of this but I will be sure to keep an eye on your blog...Thanks for the entertainment!!!

Tuesday, September 28, 2004 8:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, well, well... Georgina, you really know how to get people to keep reading this rag. You don't even work here anymore but you always seem to know what is going on. Guess what!! you don't nor did you ever! This is the first time that I have checked out your blog in a long time. I came back hoping that you would have matured some but I guess you can't expect soo much out of life. Just to let you know, I knew you before Stream and you were a gossip then, not as bad as now, but close to it. What I would like to know, is where you get off trashing people and giving this "holier than thou" impression. People know you better than that, and they know that you are no better than some of the people you talk about on here. You were dirty when I knew you and you are still dirty. I don't necessarily mean cleanliness, but in the way that you approach things and people. You should be ashamed of yourself, and if you don't then there is no hope for you, and I don't know why people would even bother wanting to be your friend. Your not that great. I will check back later to see how low you can sink. I'm sure you can go ALOT lower than you already have.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004 8:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your picture say's enough , about you anyway Georgina! What a class act you are! Just in case you don't remember me, I'll give you a hint of what you said to me at the guillwood about 3 weeks or 4 weeks ago (Truth or Rumor?) It’s a Fact Bitch! Here is what you said to me " Did you ever have a Blowjob from a girl with a tongue ring before" Yes, Classy indeed! Someday Chris will wake up and see what a skank you really are. And you have the nerve to criticize other people and there lives! You should take a good look at yourself before you post rumors and Bullshit about other people.

Johny O

Wednesday, September 29, 2004 1:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Is A Public Service Annoucment

By george,, I think she's got it. By reading this blog and seeing how noone realy likes the whole anonymous thing ive decided to start my own blog and Names will be metioned, of course there will not be a comment section I will use my own discretion on what is said and if decide later to place a comment section than so be it. One thing is ... I do know alot of the juicy gossip but could use some help!!! Anything you would like to see!!email me @ squashtherumormill@gmail.com
See Ya Soon

Wednesday, September 29, 2004 12:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter