Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

when yr faced with a hard decision what options would you weigh out to make the final cut?........

when yr faced with a hard decision what options would you weigh out to make the final cut?........and what about the what ifs?......are they gonna be left in the wind to bother you for a while to come?...........
over the past few days ive realized that no matter how much you depend on someone or how much you think you need someone you cannot compromize what yr feeling.........i made someone close to me make a very hard decision and i know that if the answer isnt the one im looking for then i might be out the best thing that has ever happened to me but i cant help but think that the way im feeling about things right now isnt gonna change and i dont wanna feel this way all the time...............when the "thing" happens ......... i feel that my feeling are more important then anything else around me no matter what and so are yours if ya think about it...........no matter how close a friend you have......yr the one gonna be paying in the end for what actions you have made..............i think the very essence of that is lost alot of times..........most ppl think well im here for the long run may as well compromise my feelings for theirs....well in some cases yeah by all means but if yr gonna be misserable about sommin everytime it comes up well yr ultimately gonna make them feel miserable too so how is that gonna be good for anyone?.................so yeah ultimately you are the one gonna pay because they are still gonna keep on what they are doing and its gonna make you think omg i told them how much this bothers me everytime it happens and they repeat theirselves....thats gotta make ya think how much they would compromise for you............and how much yr feeling in the end mean to them.......
ask youself just a few quick questions ... say right now you are in the position to give sommin up for someone you love a friend, boyfriend or whatever and you know either way yr gonna lose out on sommin..............how would you weight out yr options....thats a hard choice isnt it.......their are alot of factors to be thought of..............and most of all the what ifs..................they can be the killer for the most part.............i thought my answer was given and the decision of my hard choice to make was made but to my surprize it wasnt and im not sure how to get the decision or when it is gonna be made....all i know is that my feelings matter the most and in the long run all things happen for a reason so whats meant to be will be and whats not wont be...........................and that no matter what the decision i will understand for the simple fact that its not mine to make...............so i will respect the views of others and not compromise my own views in the process however just take it all in and hope for the best..............
....im not one to push as to speak my views on ppl or make them make a decision on my part but when my "rest of my life feelings" are laid on the line and i think i cant handle sommin and its not like its gonna not be there cause the other person with whome i spend all my time with is gonna be doin sommin like every so often or whatever......that makes me feel insignifigant....well im not gonna stand there and have some other person in my life make me feel inferior to someone else or intimidated or jealous or like i said up above i think the best word to describe whats goin on with my feelings are they feel insignifigant to the present issue and well thats just not going over well and my decision has been made the hard decision is out there and it has to be made for better or for worse im goin with the what if's scenario and letin it ride....so you know who you are and i think this blog is pretty self explainitory.........im not gonna be made to share or made feel insignifigant...the decision is yours to make and i need one soon..................................my feeling are very precious im like a fragile butterfly.....lolloolollololool....no really though......im waiting..........:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter