Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

going to write my beginners AGAIN!!!!

so i got up this morning thinking ill call SNB (service NB) and maybe get in today to write a test or maybe tomorrow or find out when the 1 day a week you can write the learners test only to find out....it works very differently in Moncton....and a whole hell of alot slower....the woman on the other end after being transfered 3 times...tells me i have to make an appointment and the soonest one she has is June 2nd....WHAT???? thats obsurd...so i make it and call Amherst to find out the deal in Nova Scotia....i can come in and write this thursday 830am-1130 or 1-4 umm whasts wrong with moncton?....i want things done tomorrow like most people...this city seems to have slower then normal people running it.....it really is time to get outta here....not to mention some crazy pakistanian woman with a rather large scarf covering her face almost run me off the road in the mall parking lot like drove beside me almost causing an accident cause i was stopped to let someone cross the road on front of me....what a retard....i almost wish she had grazed the person crossing the road so her liscence would be taken away....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter