Georgina's place of rants!!! - "Spay and Neuter your pets!" - Bob Barker

so what else is new? Funny Quote of the Day - Rodney Dangerfield - "The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

STEVE-O at the palace excitement factor blog..............the real thing to come

SO YEAH IM GOIN TO STEVE-O TOMOROW NIGHT AT THE PALACE IN HALIFAX....i cant even express my feelings for this one like my world can come to an end after this show is over.....my god im sooooo stoked its not even funny........im gonna take so many pics of it im gonna be still developping in june......and im so gonna get on tv too im so flashin the cams too....for sure like on someones shoulders and with my top off....prolly not but u get the picture anyways this blog is only for the excitment factor of the whole thing but ill write about the whole show when i get back................woop woop.............drinky drinky..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
contracts for difference
contracts for difference Counter